Friday, October 26, 2012

Color Club Snow Queen

Good morning pretties!

I've got a better fall color to show you girls today :)  It's a Color Club that I'm pretty sure is called Snow Queen!

Now, I got this in a set at Ross a while ago and I initially had it labeled as Rev'd Up, but after looking at swatches, I know that's not the case as it has no shimmer!  BUT it looks pretty close to Snow Queen--do you have another suggestion?

Anywho, here are the swatches!





Snow Queen is a dark, vampy purple jelly!  The formula was great and went on smooth and opaque in only two coats.  In case you were wondering, this is the polish I put on after removing my Butter London Fail :)  This is definitely more of the fall look I was going for!

It was a bit darker than colors I usually wear, but I still liked it a lot!  The only downside to this mani was that it started chipping the next day!  Like...12 hours later!  I did my normal routine of Rejuvacote + polish + Seche Vite and apparently that still didn't help.  I was disappointed because my mani before this lasted like 9 days with the same routine!  Oh well.

I took it off after a day (and by took it off I mean chipped it all off) and replaced it with ORLY Lucky Duck.  Love!

<3 Whitney