Thursday, August 2, 2012

More polka dots!

Sooo after my first polka dot adventure went over so well, I thought I'd try it again!

This time I used teal and yellow, my favorite color combo!

Check this b out:




This time I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for my yellow, For Audrey for my teal, and Sinful Colors White!  Along with my dotting tool, of course.

I've seen a lot more polka dots on nails recently, I think they're perfect for summer!

I'll be MIA for a bit after this, too!  Sorry ladiess!  I've got a business trip coming up and potentially a weekend getaway ;)  SO bear with me, I'll be back!

<3 Whitney

5 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the way you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this mani! So adorable. I always tell myself I'm going to do something like this then get lazy. You may have inspired me to actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, it's the absolute epitome of summer manis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for following! As always, I love and appreciate all feedback you guys have. I check each and every comment and I promise to respond to all of you!