Friday, August 26, 2011

OPI Strawberry Margarita on my Toesies!

This is just a quick post because not many people care that much for toe pictures.  But I've been dying to try my OPI Strawberry Margarita and I thought it'd be a perfect pedicure polish!

I was right! 

Check it out:




It was an easy clean up and went on opaque after 2 coats!  Honestly I think it's probably the cleanest I've ever painted my toes because I have such a hard time getting my face close enough to see them well hahaha. 

In the pictures it looks super pink, but I think it's got a bit of a peach undertone to it in person.  I didn't think so until I compared it to Zoya Whitney, which you guys saw the other day and is super pink!

The formula was great...but it's OPI so you can expect that.  I'm loving all these bright colors I've been trying lately that go on in two coats! 

Do you guys have this color? Jennnn I know you do! What'd you think of it?

<3 Whitney