Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm so flyyyy! OPI Fly + Pretty and Polished GBF

Hey ladiessss!  I've got some pretty polishes to show you today!  

First up, from the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection: Fly!

Fly is a pretty bright teal that I loved as soon as I saw it in the promos!  It took me a while to get it, but I finally did and it is great:





I really had a hard time capturing the actual color of this polish!  In these pictures it looks more robin egg's blue, but it's really darker and more teal.  Overall, I really liked the color in person much better than in these photos!  The formula was thin, but pigmented and provided full coverage in only 2 coats.  I couldn't tell what kind of polish this was...it's like a jelly/cream hybrid.  Very interesting!

This was the only polish I picked up from the Nicki Minaj collection, but I wouldn't mind having the purple crackle :)

After wearing this for a while, I decided to try out Pretty and Polished's GBF, a pretty silver flakie layering polish:



This is super pretty!  I feel like it'd go over any polish and look good!  It had a really good formula, but I had to fish around for the flakies a bit!  I think if I had a full size bottle it would've been easier, though :)  Inside GBF are various sized holographic silver glitters and shards!  Have you guys gotten a chance to try any of Chelsea's polishes?  They are fab!

Did you guys get any of the Nicki Minaj polishes??

<3 Whitney