Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nerdlacquer Hyperspace Bypass!

So have you guys heard of Ninja Polish yet!?  I mentioned it a while ago, but if you missed it, Ninja Polish is a fabulous website owned by two of my polish friends that sells foreign and indie polishes at super reasonable prices!  It's my new favorite website, no joke!

This is where I picked up Nerdlacquer Hyperspace Bypass.  Now, I'm usually behind on all the trends so I hadn't tried Nerdlacquer before this, and since I love yellow I thought I'd check it out!

Lookie lookie!





Inside lighting

zoom zoom

Honest to goodness this is probably the ugliest polish I own and I think that's why I like it so much haha.  It's more greenish-yellow than I expected, but it's really grown on me while I've worn it all day! 

It's so strange and unique and I really like the different size large iridescent hex glitters and the black glitter just adds to the weirdness :) Not to mention the nerd name, love that, too! 

I really liked the formula on this polish, I was actually quite surprised!  It wasn't too thick and went on great in just two coats!  I'd definitely order more from Nerd Lacquer, there's a few on my wishlist now :)  Unfortunately (for me), she's gotten so popular as of late that her stuff doesn't stay in stock for long! 

Do you guys own any Nerdlacquer polishes?!

<3 Whitney