Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm aliveeee! With a new polish!

I've been a bad, bad blogger lately!

I'm so very sorry!  I've been so freakin' busy for the past month and a half...it's been INSANE.  I've been out of town like 4 times and have had visitors twice and two bridal showers and bachelorette parties and a wedding this Saturday and a business trip all next week! Raaahhh!  Oh and I also accepted a new job!

WOooo so a whirlwind!

I've been slowly trying to remake more of my polishes! And I've got 5 new ones, hopefully six!  I'll be re-opening my shop sometime in August.  I've got a big order to fill first and a few more out of town things to take care of, so I'll have a better idea of WHEN after all that!  So stay tuned!

I've also got some sweet reviews for you ladies that should be out this week/weekend!

BUT for now, I'll sneak preview one of my new polishes: Ces-ium The Day!

Check her out:




Three coats alone, one over For Audrey

2 coats over For Audrey






Excess amounts of pictures, sorry!  Ces-ium The Day has fine aqua, green, and blue glitters along with some ultra fine holographic shimmer!  It's meant as a layering polish and in most of the pictures above I've got it over China Glaze For Audrey, a perfect combo if I do say so myself!

This one will be for sale in limited quantities when I open shop!

Stay tuned this week for some more reviews :)

<3 you ladies, thanks for sticking by me while my life goes crazy!

Whitney