Friday, June 29, 2012

Featuring: Naïade by Karine

I have a pretty indie polish to show you today called Naïade by Karine!  I got this pretty right before she decided to stop taking orders, but I wanted to show you anyway!  Hopefully in the future she decides to accept orders again because I really like her polishes.

Here are some pics!  I initially forgot to take pictures the first day I wore this, so it's after a day or two of tip wear...my bad!





Naïade is a pretty aqua/teal jelly filled with iridescent flakies and green/gold/blue glitters!  It went on very easily, but needed 3 coats to be opaque.  However, it wasn't thick after three coats like some polishes are!  The flakies were gorgeous and in the sun it looks fabulous!  (Check out her pics to see it!).  She should really make more polishes, because she's talented and her names are cute and creative.  Naïade is named appropriately for the water nymphs in Greek mythology!

Hope you guys are having a great week!  Enjoy the weekend :)

<3 Whitney