Friday, June 15, 2012

OOpsies!


Hey girls!

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  I'm sorry for the delay--I got very busy wrapped up in all of my orders from my last Etsy restock (check it, there are a few left) and then took an impromptu break.  I was out of town last weekend and then I've been taking care of my boyfriend the past few days.  He had a nasty fall and hit his head pretty hard.

Anywho I just wanted to make a few announcements.  FIRST of all, I still have my Scunci Hot Streak giveaway running until midnight (EST) tomorrow!  So if you're wanting to try them out, don't forget to enter! 



Second, to my extreme excitement, 14 different polishes of mine are now featured in the American Museum of Science and Energy gift shop in Oak Ridge, TN!!
Ahhhh!  I'm so excited it's not even funny!  My boyfriend and I are both members at this museum near our home, so it was quite thrilling to see my stuff in their store!  If any of you are near the area, you should check it out--the museum is great!

My display!!!!
And lastly regarding a future restock of Etsy...I have no idea when that will be, hah!  Obviously it's getting to the point where I have so many different polishes I can't possibly restock all of them at once anymore.  So please be patient :)  I am waiting on supplies and then I'll get back to work, with hopefully a new collection as well!

Hope you all are well, I'll be back to blogging soon!

<3 Whitney