Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Nail Art! Featuring Julep Parker

Hellloooo!

So I've had this on hold for a while...honestly I kind of forgot about this until I saved my previous polka dot post in my nail art file and saw it there!

It was more of a spring polish post rather than summer, but I still like it!  I finally found a Julep color that I really liked: a bright orange called Parker!  I believe I used 2 coats for this mani, and it went on surprisingly well.  A lot of people don't like the Julep brush, but every once in a while it works great for me!

I don't have many pics but I'll show you ladies anyawy!



At the time I really liked it, but looking back, I probably should've used dotting tools rather than the nail art brush I used!  I stamped the flower using a born pretty plate and then did some yellow dots using China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.  I told you girls I loved polka dots!

Too bad everyone at work thought I was wearing orange and white to support the University of Tennessee.  Silly people, Ohio State all the way ;)  I just like orange!  And boy do they ALL like orange down here! 

I think I'm going to try stamping more often...maybe for my 4th of July mani along with my U.S.A-mericium polish :) 

Hope you guys enjoyed my messy polka dots!

<3 Whitney