Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Day Challenge, Day 5! ORLY + Klean Color Chunky Holo Teal!

Ooohh dear I can't believe I even made it to day 5 on this challenge, haha.

For this day I decided to try another polish I haven't used before: ORLY It's Up to Blue topped with Klean Color Chunky Holo Teal!

It's Up to Blue is a little frosty and streaky for me.  It's a fun bright summer color but I don't think I'd wear it any other time, so it was only on for a day!  I had to use three coats to get it semi-smooth looking:

It was getting dark so the color looks ulta bright blue

Inside it's a little tealy looking

I topped this with two coats of Klean Color Chunky Holo Teal.  Pictures for this kind of failed:

Inside picture since I did this at night...but you can still see all the great colors in CHT!

Since I had 900 coats of polish, when I went to take outdoor pictures the next day, it had got all wrinkled :(

Due to wrinkly pictures, here are two of my notoriously weird looking right hand!

Check out those flakies!

Ahhh it's so bright!  I didn't love the brightness of the blue since it's getting colder and I'm kind of bitter, haha--so I'm kind of glad it got messed up so I could take it off and put on a more "autumn" toned color.  Stay tuned for day 6 (violet) tomorrow ;)

<3 Whitney

P.S. I haven't forgot about my promised surprise!