Friday, October 14, 2011

NEW! My (Original) 30-Day Nail Polish Challenge!

SO it's come to my attention that whoever initially created the 31-Day Nail Challenge is a little cheesed off that no one has given her credit for it.

Unfortunately I actually still don't know WHO that is, so I'm going to stop doing her challenge and finish it up with my OWN challenge!  I don't want to step on anyone's toes or whatever.

So here is my new challenge.  I did end up keeping the first color days the same since I've already done those, and I know there are repeats (like glitter and watermarble) but seriously, there's only so much I can do with my nails.  Feel free to use it/do whatever you want with it.  You can use or not use the picture, cut off my name, credit me or not, I don't really care!


So I guess next time I do my nails I'll be on Day 7: Silver nails!  So stay tuned for that, and I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

P.S. Maybe later tonight I'll update again with my promised surprise!  I got things to do first!