Monday, May 7, 2012

Nail Venturous: Corrupted!

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Oh. My. Gosh.  I found my new favorite nail polish in the whole world and it's made by my friend Amy at Nail Venturous Nail Lacquers/I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous!

I don't know how she makes such fabulous nail polish--she must be a genius.  She's gotten quite popular though and her shop will be closed for a little while, but if you can find a way to get your hands on some of her frankens (check Ninja Polish), I'm sure you'll love them!

Okay, you MAY be ready for this jelly now.  Check out Corrupted:






Ahhhhhh!  It's like a peacock on my nails!  Corrupted is a dark blue jelly with various gold, blue, and teal hex glitters.  There are also large light blue diamond-shaped glitters and gold bar glitter!  Not to mention that the formula was FABULOUS.  It went on perfect in 2 coats. 

Seriously guys, I'm so in love with this polish.  I might order another one as a back-up if I ever get the chance, hah! 

Have you gotten your hands on any of Amy's polishes?

<3 Whitney