Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara!

Heyyyy lovelies.

Man, I can't say it enough how happy I am that my blog feed is fixed and now people actually know I'm updating again. Horray!

Anywho, for those of you who don't know, I'm a BzzAgent, meaning I get some products to try for free and in return I'm supposed to share my experiences with my friends!

This time I got to try the Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara in very black:


The Great Lash Mascara that Maybelline makes has been around forever!  This, however, is a new and improved version called Lots of Lashes featuring a new applicator brush they call the little grabber.  This brush is supposed to help you reach the inner and outer corners of your eye lashes much easier.   Here are some pics of the applicator:


Up close and personal
I really really liked the applicator brush.  What they advertise is true: it was super easy to reach all of my lashes.  And it was also quite simple to build up your coats.  It says for a fuller look to apply another coat without letting the first one dry.  I'm all about that because I'm impatient...and I like giant eyelashes.

Here are some pics of me wearing this mascara:


Yes the eyeliner I'm wearing is different on each eye...I'll update about that later
Overall I reallllly liked this mascara.  I'm very very picky about my mascaras...and I usually wear waterproof because it curls better...but I've found myself wearing this a lot lately!
It applies relatively thin for mascara, which I like since it leads to clump free lashes!  It also removes easily with normal soap and water or make-up remover (or tears lol).

So overall, this mascara gets a thumbs up for me!  I got sent FIVE of these and have been passing them out to my friends! And good news for you ladiessss...you can win one in my giveaway!

If you can't wait for that, though, and you want to try it ASAP, it retails for $6.40 at most mass retailers ;)  If you want more info, check out their facebook page!

<3 Whitney