Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funky Fingers Sound Check!

Okay.  So normally I don't do "blue" polish very much, but Cold Metal was the only Color Club polish I kept from the Foil'd collection (the rest are on my blogsale!), and when I saw Funky Fingers Sound Check was the same exact color, I picked it up to have a back-up!

I tried FF first because this was around when I wanted a blue and holy moly, I LOVE it! I don't even like the foiled polishes but maybe I'm going to have to give them a second chance.

Sound Check can be a 1-coater polish if you're in a hurry (and you're awesome at polishing and can get it looking great the first time haha...I can't!), but I used two for these pictures.  As usual, Funky Fingers consistency is awesome, I don't know how they're so cheap!  I NEED a Five Below in Knoxville!  I'll just have to stock up when I go home to Columbus :)

Check it out:




!111!!!!! Love.

I don't know how this polish got so awesome.  I may have to go buy more because I want to have this forever.

Have you guys tried this?  I picked up Teal Scales as well and I'm dyinggggggg to try it, but I don't know what to put under it!

<3 Whitney

P.S. Hope you aren't sick of this 'cause I got nail art to show you with Sound Check later ;)