Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Color Club Scented Polish--Sugar Plum Yum!

So after trying Color Club Orna-Minted, I decided to try the other giant scented glitter polish I picked up by Color Club: Sugar Plum Yum!

It is a pretty color combination of smaller green glitters and large dark blue/violet glitters all packed into one.  Since the green glitters looked similar to CC Holiday Splendor, I decided to use two coats of that as a base and here's what I came up with:




I found that the blue glitters are just so large that in some places it looked like I had dented the polish! Although it's possible that I did, haha. It does smell delicious though, kind of like candy!

I think I added two coats of Sugar Plum Yum on top of Holiday Splendor and it was just tooo much for me!  Too much glittery green and blue.  However, I saw Scrangie's swatches of this and I like it much better on top of black.  Honestly, though, I'll probably never use this polish again, so I'll probably put it in my blog sale when I get back in town!

Have you guys tried any of the CC scented polishes for the holidays?  Do you like them?

<3 Whitney