Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmasss timeeee

Hey ladiesss!  I've got a few Christmas mani's to show you the next few days! 

Here is the first one.  It's kind of a mix of a bunch of different things and then glitter-fied so it looks super bling.  I didn't get very good pictures of this, some are from my cell phone, so I apologize in advance:



Cuticle oil FTW

So yes...very...Christmas-ey. 

For the red nails I added a layer of OPI Animalistic and then two layers of OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It! 

For the greens I did a layer of ORLY Lucky Duck and then two layers of OPI Fresh Frog of Bel-Air. 

Then I decided there just wasn't enough silver glitter and added some Color Club Orna-Minted, which is super huge silver glitter pieces that smell like mint.  Yum!

It was a glittery mess, to say the least, and ended up being super thick, but I rocked it for a few days anyway! 

Hope you all are having a great holiday season!