Monday, February 13, 2012

OPI DS Coronation!

Sooooo DS Coronation has been on my wish list for the longest time and I was lucky to receive it in a Secret Valentine's Day swap I did with some ladies in a Facebook group I'm in. 

Initially I put it on and I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be, but once I got in the light and sun, it was awesome!  I wore this on my plane ride when I went out of town for work, and it was ridiculously holo in the lights on the airplane for some reason (I need to get me some of those things).

I seriously couldn't take a bad picture of this polish.  Check it out!












I couldn't capture the scattered holo of this polish very well, you can see it kind of in the first and last pictures if you blow them up.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe that the Sally Hansen Nail Prism Diamond is a dupe for this polish!  I've pulled up their pics side by side and they look pretty similar, Diamond may be a bit darker than Coronation, but I haven't swatched them next to each other.  Regardless, I'm happy to have both in case I run out of one :) 

DS Coronation went on smooth in 2 coats and I love how it sparkled enough to pull me out of my winter blues for a few days :)  Have you guys tried this DS polish?  Which one is your fav?

<3 Whitney