Sunday, February 26, 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection

Okay, most of you know how I feel about press releases...I don't really care for them, hah!  I figure that every other blog will have upcoming collections for you to read about and whatnot...

And I guess this isn't an official press release, BUT the nerd in me wants to show you guys the upcoming SPIDERMAN collection from OPI!  It's due out sometime in May:


I'm most excited for Just Spotted the Lizard 'cause it looks like a sweet duochrome!  Number One Nemesis may also be cool, but I'd have to see some swatches first!  The collection is also coming with a dark green shatter!!


Do you think someone would let me have this display? Hahaha



Apparently this news is a few weeks old, but this is the first I've heard of it!  A friend of mine posted another pic on Facebook that she found on Tumblr, but I'm not sure where it came from so I'm going to link it instead of posting it here, but it shows the colors swatched on a nail wheel.  Check it out here.  I like the texture of the crackle!  I know some people are tired of it, but I still like them.

Are you guys going to get any of these polishes?  Or see the new movie coming out in July??!

<3 Whitney