Friday, March 2, 2012

Another I'm Feeling Nail Venturous Franken!

I knowwww I haven't been doing any main-stream polish reviews lately!  I've become totally obsessed with Etsy and other bloggers franken polishes, hah!

I've got another one to show you from Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, and it's called Floam!  Do you remember that weird clay/foam play-doh stuff from the 90's called Floam?  It looks JUST like that.

Floam is a glitter polish made with non-shiny very, very fine blue and neon green glitter.  It looks so cool on the nail.  All of the pictures shown below are with 2 coats:






I was surprised that this polish covered the nail completely in only two coats, because it's unusual for glitters to do this.  It's obviously very dense, which makes it slightly thick but it's not unmanageable and spreads pretty easily.  I really like this, it's a very summery and fun color and matches just about everything in my closet, haha!

Amy is super talented, I really love her frankens.  She is going to open her own Etsy store in the next couple of weeks so please keep checking out her blog for her announcement!

So stay tuned for that!  I'll probably post about it when she opens her store, too!

***UPDATE!!** A few of Amy's polishes are now available on the AWESOME new polish site: Polish Ninja! Check that out, AWESOME international polishes available for great prices! Glitter Gal, Ludurana, Hits, etc!!!


NOW, let me pimp my own frankens for a second, hah!  Some of my lovely blogging buddies have reviewed some of my polishes for me!  Let me link to these lovey ladies so you can check out reviews that aren't mine (aka kind of biased lol) :) And if you aren't following them, you should!!

Jen at Fingers Polish Mania reviewed Co-Balt of Lightning and Copper-nicus!
Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous reviewed Fool's Gold and Iron Man-ia!
Carly at Lacquered Lover reviewed Manganese, Please! and Co-Balt of Lightning!
Sarah at Chalkboard Nails reviewed Fool's Gold and Manganese, Please!

I just restocked some polishes that had sold out, so check out my store!

<3 Whitney