Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Mondayyyyy: ICING Twilight!

Hi pretties!

I have a hard time resisting a nice black glitter.  I think it's my weakness.  I'll probably end up frankening one myself when I find a good black glitter that doesn't bleed.  In Icing Twilight's case it's not the glitter pieces that are black, it's the base, but I love it nonetheless.


Artificial Lighting

Artificial Lighting

Twilight is a black jelly/cream based polish packed full of fine holographic silver glitters.  I think it'd be a great polish to use when doing an "outerspace" themed manicure.  It just looks like the night sky plastered on your nail!  The formula for this polish had a good consistency and went on more like a cream than it did a glitter, which was excellent.  It also only needed 2 coats for full coverage. 

I only have a couple other Icing polishes, and I really like all of them, but this one is probably my favorite!  Have you guys tried this one or picked it up yet?

<3 Whitney