Saturday, March 17, 2012

Zoya Ivankaaaa!

Top of the morning to you!  :) Happy St. Patrick's Day lovelies!  I've got a GREAT green to show you today!

A few days ago I told you guys I picked up Zoya Ivanka when I got Charla, and even though Charla wins in my book hands down, Ivanka is still a very pretty color that I'm glad I purchased!

It's another one of those polishes I was a little late on picking up, so if you're like me, I'd add this to your wishlist next time Zoya has a sale :)




Artificial Light
Initially by the picture, I thought this polish was going to be similar to Zoya Apple (hehee that links to the 31 day challenge I realize I never finished...), but it's much more vibrant than Apple when I compare them.  Not to mention that Ivanka has the obvious green/teal/gold duochrome that Apple just doesn't have.  The only thing similar is their shimmer!  Ivanka is very much a "jeweled" shade of green that has a certain vibrancy to it that really appeals to me.  The formula is a little less opaque than Charla, which only needs 2 coats, and needs at least 2 coats for full coverage, but I preferred 3, at least on most nails. 

Do you guys own Charla and Ivanka?  Or any others from the Sparkle Collection?  I have Gilda, the pink one from that collection, that I got off a blogsale a while back, but still have never tried!  Whoops!  Maybe with the success of Charla and Ivanka I'll put it closer to the top of my list of polishes to try :)

<3 Whitney

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! Whenever I say 'Ivanka' it makes me want to laugh like the count from sesame street! Ivanka-ah-ah-ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I was joking about this earlier, actually! It's very pretty :D

      Delete
  2. Everyone always says this is the best of the best green, I wish I bought it before I started my no-buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh maybe Zoya will do their Earth Day sale again and you'll be off your no buy by then lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for following! As always, I love and appreciate all feedback you guys have. I check each and every comment and I promise to respond to all of you!