Saturday, March 17, 2012

Zoya Ivankaaaa!

Top of the morning to you!  :) Happy St. Patrick's Day lovelies!  I've got a GREAT green to show you today!

A few days ago I told you guys I picked up Zoya Ivanka when I got Charla, and even though Charla wins in my book hands down, Ivanka is still a very pretty color that I'm glad I purchased!

It's another one of those polishes I was a little late on picking up, so if you're like me, I'd add this to your wishlist next time Zoya has a sale :)




Artificial Light
Initially by the picture, I thought this polish was going to be similar to Zoya Apple (hehee that links to the 31 day challenge I realize I never finished...), but it's much more vibrant than Apple when I compare them.  Not to mention that Ivanka has the obvious green/teal/gold duochrome that Apple just doesn't have.  The only thing similar is their shimmer!  Ivanka is very much a "jeweled" shade of green that has a certain vibrancy to it that really appeals to me.  The formula is a little less opaque than Charla, which only needs 2 coats, and needs at least 2 coats for full coverage, but I preferred 3, at least on most nails. 

Do you guys own Charla and Ivanka?  Or any others from the Sparkle Collection?  I have Gilda, the pink one from that collection, that I got off a blogsale a while back, but still have never tried!  Whoops!  Maybe with the success of Charla and Ivanka I'll put it closer to the top of my list of polishes to try :)

<3 Whitney