Friday, March 30, 2012

Introducing my NEW franken collection: Actinides!

Helllllllo lovelies!  I guess my auto-posts ran out earlier this week, lol.  I've been super busy making polishes all week I haven't had time to update even though I've had a bunch of pictures ready for a while! 

BUT I'm going to show you my new collection which I JUST posted on Etsy!  SO if you like these and want them get on over to my Etsy shop because they're actually selling pretty quickly!  I've also started making MINI bottles and I'm now shipping to CANADA! 

First: Actin-ium My Age



Actin-ium My Age is a purple holographic polish with holographic silver glitter, iridescent glitter, and large and small purple glitters! It looks amazing on the nail in the sun, and provides full coverage in 2 coats (although photograph show polish with 3 coats). It's named for the 89th element: actinium!

Next: Yellow Cake




Yellow Cake is a yellow-based semi-textured polish that includes some fine yellow and white glitters! And it glows in the dark! This polish goes on opaque in 2-3 coats (photos shown with three and no top coat), and dries a little matte (I wouldn't call it a matte polish, but it's not super shiny either!). This polish is named for a form of uranium oxide nicknamed yellow cake, uranium being the 92nd element! 

 Next: King Neptunium



King Neptunium is a teal-based polish that includes fine blue, green, and teal hex glitter along with small silver holographic and large hex silver glitters! This polish goes on opaque in 3 coats (photos shown with three and no top coat). This polish is named for the 93rd element, neptunium, and is a reference to the Roman god of the sea, Neptune. Also if you're a history nerd like me you might have heard of King Neptune, the pig navy mascot used during WW2 to sell war bonds :)

Next: Plutonium's No Longer a Planet



Plutonium's No Longer a Planet (mouthful name, I know!) is a blue-based semi-textured polish that includes some fine teal and blue hex glitter along with a bit of blue bar glitter! It also glows in the dark! This polish goes on opaque in 2-3 coats (photos shown with three and no top coat), and dries a little matte (I wouldn't call it a matte polish, but it's not super shiny either!). This polish is named for the 94nd element, plutonium, and is a shout-out to our old retired planet, Pluto!

LAST and certainly NOT least: E=mc^2




E=mc^2 is a light grey based polish that includes various sizes of black and silver hex glitters! This polish goes on opaque in just 2 coats (first 3 photos show 2 coats, last one on a nail wheel shows 3 coats) and is named for the 99th element einsteinium!

Einstein is one my my favorite scientists ever and I wanted to make a cool white/grey based polish with black glitter to honor his crazy hair!

I hope you guys like my new ones I copied my descriptions directly from Etsy so I could update this real fast for all of you!  If there is a polish that you'd like that I am sold out of, shoot me an e-mail at estyles.ww@gmail.com and I'll get down to my laboratory and try and mix up some more to stock asap :)  I'd like to get an idea on how many more I need to make!

Thanks for all your support, ladies! And don't forget about my giveaway, I can't believe I'm over 600 followers now!

<3 Whitney