Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Attempt at Nail Art! Butterfly Mani!

Goooooood morning!

Sooo after I swatched China Glaze Hyper Haute the other day I decided to add some butterfly details!  I've seen quite a few bloggers try this, I don't know who started it, but I always loved it and wanted to try it!

So while I was bored the other night I busted out my black nail art pen and white nail art polish and went to town.  Unfortunately I didn't think of taking pictures of the process but if enough people are curious I'll draw something up, or do it on a nail wheel.  But all I did was just Google 'butterfly mani' and freehand it.

Here ya go:

Inside flash...pretty much looks the same outside

Flash, inside

Flash, inside

Flash, inside

Close up

Only outdoor pic I got!

I loved this.  Probably #1 or 2 on my favorite nail art list, haha.  Although I've only done a handful of art, so I guess it doesn't really matter.  I wore this for quite a few days and it didn't even begin to chip until day 3 or so and it was just a bit on my thumb. 

I'd like to try this again in the fall with orange/yellow monarch colors :)

Have you guys tried the butterfly mani before?!

Have a good one,

<3 Whit