Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick Update!

Hello ladies!

Sorry for my lack of updating lately.  I'm super busy and super stressed with moving and I just haven't felt up to painting my nails.  I've painted them once in the past week or two and only took pictures once.  I just haven't got around to editing pics and posting yet. 

Anyhow...I just wanted to let you guys know that there's only TWO days left to enter my 200 Follower Giveaway!!  ANnnnnnnnd if you guys didn't catch my last post, Apothica has generously gave me a $25 gift card to give away as well, so I'm having TWO giveaways at once right now! Ahh!  However, you need to read the entry directions all the way through because you have to complete one of three options to enter.  There's only ONE person right now who's entered out of quite a few who has an eligible entry.  So please read the directions.  If you entered and didn't do it correctly, you can enter again, I won't disqualify you :)

I hope I get in the mood to update again soon...I'll try and de-stress!

Hope you all are well :)

<3 Whit