Saturday, June 11, 2011

Braziliant + Turquoise Crackle

Hey allll!  I did a guest post on Opal Steven's Blog today on crackle polishes, please go check it out!! 

Also, I just wanted to show you real quick my semi-crackle fail with OPI's Turquoise Shatter over Essie Braziliant:


My infamous right hand since the left looked like poop



Eh.  I think it was a good idea because I love the colors together, but I must've used too thick of a coat of turquoise shatter because I wasn't really satisfied with how much it crackled.  I wanted to see more orange!!  Overall I really liked the turquoise color, though, and I'll definitely be using it again!  I'll probably take this off tonight and re-do something else :)

Also, I briefly mentioned that yesterday I broke part of my pointer finger nail on my left hand and used the krazy-glue method of keeping it on.  It actually worked really well and I smoothed it out and everything but after showering and working with my hands a bit this morning it kind of went to hell and I broke the rest of it off :-/  I'm really bummed.  I don't want to trim all my nails down!  We'll see how it looks when I file it off later.  Ugh!


Well ladies, have a wonderful Saturday night...I'm going to spend it happily on the couch with The Boyfriend since this is the first Saturday night he's had off in months!  Horray!


<3 Whitney