Unfortunately it didn't get real sunny this morning so these are taken outside, but in overcast weather!
|Up close 1|
|Up close again|
So I have mixed feelings on this polish. The color is fabulous. It's a pretty, bright pink that I think would look nice with nearly any skin tone, but I had some trouble with the formula. Normally China Glaze has a great formula, but this one was pretty watery. I had trouble with the first coat of my left hand and didn't get things to apply smoothly until after I started using really thin coats. Since I had to do that I ended up needing 4 coats to get this polish opaque without any spots/holes. I wish I would've realized that from the start 'cause I tried to smear it on thick and ended up with a wonky pinky nail.
It wasn't as bad as when I tried Butter London's Teddy Girl, but still frustrating. I didn't need too much clean-up though. Despite it being thinner than normal CG formulas, it didn't flood my cuticles too bad. Has anyone else tried this with similar issues?
It's such a good "pink pink" polish that I'll be keeping it and will definitely use it in the future, I'm just glad I know now to use really thin coats first!
Now I want to thank A Polished Touch for tagging me for the Stylish Blogger Award! Wowsers I feel like I've been getting a lot of these lately, thank you guys sooo much!! I appreciate you all greatly :)
The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. Let them know they received this award
Seven Things About Myself1. I will be moving to start an actual career-job here within the next month or so! Yay!
2. I live with my awesome boyfriend, Matt :) He says that I like nerdy guys. He's not as nerdy as me.
3. I would love to vacation in Greece!
4. My boyfriend makes fun of me because I like to dress nice and I hardly wear comfortable clothes...i.e. I don't really wear "t-shirts" and I very rarely wear sweatshirts in public.
5. I didn't go to Disney World until I was 20 years old! I feel like I was deprived as a child haha
6. I like to play video games. Zelda and Mario are my favorites. Speaking of which, I can't WAIT until the new Zelda comes out!
7. Nail polish is a relatively recent obsession of mine. I didn't own more than 10 bottles until April of this year!
5. Opal Stevens
6. Got Polish?
10. Deez NailzMore Nail Polish
14. You nailed it!
15. Polish Insomniac
Wooo! It takes so long for me to tag all those bloggers :) But good job, ladies, you all deserve it!
I also got tagged for another award, but I'll have to talk about that one tomorrow!
Well lovelies, let me know if you've tried Rosita and how you liked it ;)