Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Mondayyyy

Hey all.  I just wanted to let you know, in case you haven't figured it out, but I'm in the midst of writing my thesis.  Lame sauce.

Unfortunately for me, my first draft is due Wednesday so I'm pretty much dying of stress at this point.  I'm going to have to hold off on the blogging for today.  I do have some extra pics that I will try and use for a quick post tomorrow, but until tomorrow...or even potentially Wednesday I have to remove myself from the blog world to get work done :(

I did however stop at Sally Beauty Supplies on my way home from school today, took advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free polish sale and picked up a couple new colors I don't have.  So I'll be testing those out AFTER Wednesday, most likely this weekend.

Hope you all are well!  While I'm away for a few days, don't forget to check out the great giveaways some of the other bloggers having going on! And drive some luck this way for me to get my thesis done so I can move on to bigger and prettier thing...like make up and nail polish :) 

<3 Whit