Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Funky Fingers!

Sooo for this week's Pink Wednesday I decided to try out Funky Fingers Screamin' Fuschia!

I bought this color when I stopped by Five Below for the first time a few weeks ago!  They were on sale 3 for $5, which is a great deal so I bought like 6 of their colors haha.

Screamin' Fuschia is a neon pink, but its got a slight peachy undertone.  My pictures don't do it justice...it just looks like a dark pink in these pics, so I'm also linking a few other blogs that reviewed it so maybe you guys can see some better pictures!  I don't know how I take such crap pictures with such a good camera :)

Window lighting

Window lighting...its not this dark of a pink

I tried to get super close to a lamp haha

Once again, not this dark, but I DO like how it looks in this pic

Maybe the most realistic picture of them all, still doesn't show how neon the color is on, though!

Yeah, you can't really tell how neon it is from these pictures, so maybe check out these two blogs:

The Phalanges Files and Hangi Oje Yakismaz Ki Bana (Yeah, I'm not sure what that means either, I found it via Google!)

I'm like thoroughly impressed with their photos of this color, definitely check them out!

The pics I posted are with 3 coats.  You can still see nail line but I was pretty satisfied with it for how cheap the polish was!  You can't beat 3 for $5! 

On another note, I got my Zoya Sunshine collection in the mail today! I'm super excited to try it out :)  I'll post on it when I have a chance!

Hope your Wednesday is going as well as mine!
<3 Whit